Personal data protection policy MY LITTLE CONCEPT
MY LITTLE CONCEPT (see our legal notices) is required to process personal data (or personal data) of its customers and visitors to its website mylittleconcept.com (hereinafter the or our Site).
This Policy describes the operations carried out on the personal data of customers and visitors (hereinafter referred to as "you" or "your"), the rights you have over your personal data, the procedures for exercising them, as well as information about cookies. The Policy supplements the legal notices and GTC of our Site.
We invite you to read this Policy carefully and regularly. In case of modification of this Policy you will be informed on the Site.
In which cases do we collect your data?
We may collect your personal data in different ways, when you create an account on our Site, you order products, you browse our Site, or when you contact us by email, post or telephone.
If we need information, due to a legal, regulatory, contractual obligation or quite simply in order to be able to process your request or respond to you, we will let you know. If you do not provide this so-called "mandatory" information, we may find ourselves unable to respond to the request or order. The fields of a form that are not mandatory are left to your discretion. It is up to you to choose whether to fill them in or not.
For what needs do we treat them?
We process your personal data only for the following needs (or purposes):
- as part of the management of the customer file:
in execution of a contract for the management of customers, including the creation of online accounts; management of contracts, orders, deliveries, invoicing, payments, purchase history and returns;
in the legitimate interest of MY LITTLE CONCEPT to carry out and/or promote its activity to its customers: monitoring the relationship and carrying out a satisfaction survey or other study; the management of unpaid bills and disputes; as well as sending communications or promotions to customers; the selection and analysis of customer purchase histories to carry out loyalty actions; accounting management.
- as part of the management of our newsletter – on the basis of your consent: monitoring of subscriptions and unsubscriptions to the newsletter.
- as part of the management of requests, the management of comments and their dissemination on the Site - on the basis of the legitimate interest of MY LITTLE CONCEPT to respond to these requests and to comply with a legal obligation when you exercise the one of the rights provided for in this Policy: to respond to requests and comments sent through our Site or by any other means; follow up on these requests and comments; management of the management of people's opinions on products, services or content.
- for the measurement of the audience of our Site, improvement of the content and of our Site - on the basis of the legitimate interest of MY LITTLE CONCEPT to promote our Site and our products: follow-up of the path and the visitor experience on the Site and the frequency of visit; ensure that the content of our Site, our pages on social networks and our letters or responses are presented in the most effective way and adapted to the needs of customers and visitors to our Site; improving the quality of the Site.
To whom can we communicate your personal data?
As a matter of principle, MY LITTLE CONCEPT does not disclose or resell your personal data.
Also, the transmission or accessibility of your personal data is only provided for the strict needs related to the purposes presented just before.
That is to say in the following cases:
- internally at MY LITTLE CONCEPT, to the people in charge of processing your requests, orders and other operations;
- to MY LITTLE CONCEPT's technical service providers, in the context of maintenance or correction operations and to online payment service providers;
- to social networks when you accept the deposit of associated cookies and/or you click on the sharing buttons on our Site.
How long do we keep your personal data?
For each need, we have determined a retention period, in order to keep your data only for the time really necessary for the need for which your personal data is processed.
Thus, in the context of:
- management of the customer file:
for the management of your account: as long as it is active, then for 3 years from your last action (certain data relating to invoicing, orders, contracts will be archived for the duration of the applicable legal prescription, whether this either because of a legal obligation to keep them, or for evidential purposes);
for payments: for the time necessary for the transaction, except for a payment incident in which case the data is kept for the time necessary to process the file plus the applicable legal limitation period;
- the management of requests and comments: the time required to process your request or comment, then archiving for the applicable legal prescription period;
- subscription to the newsletter: until you unsubscribe (via the unsubscribe link or by sending a request as provided for the other rights below: contact form, email or by post);
- measurements of the audience of the Site, improvement of the content and of the Site: for a period of 25 months.
What are your rights and how to exercise them?
In accordance with the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data (Law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 and GDPR) and under the conditions provided for by said regulations, you have the following rights over your personal data:
- a right of access (in particular to know what personal data is processed by MY LITTLE CONCEPT)
- rectification (to modify data that is not correct or no longer up to date)
- erasure (under conditions set by the GDPR – article 17 – such as in the event that you have objected to the processing of your data, you have withdrawn your consent, or the retention period has expired)
- a right to withdraw any consent given (when you give your consent, be aware that you can withdraw it at any time without having to provide reasons – example in the context of unsubscribing to the Newsletter)
- portability (under the conditions set by the GDPR – article 20 – when the processing is linked to the performance of a contract or to consent and is automated, and you wish to recover your data or have it recovered by a third party)
- limitation (under conditions set by the GDPR – article 18 – when you want the processing of your personal data to be temporarily suspended due to an event meeting the aforementioned conditions)
- opposition for the processing implemented by MY LITTLE CONCEPT on the basis of its legitimate interest such as: the management of requests)
To exercise these rights, do not hesitate to contact us:
- via our contact form
- to the email address: email@example.com
- by post to MY LITTLE CONCEPT, 137 avenue Foch, 94120 Fontenay sous bois – FRANCE -
Promotion to customers and Newsletter. You should know that, at any time and without justification, you have the right to object to the processing of your Data for commercial prospecting purposes, including profiling for such purposes, and/or to no longer wish to receive our Newsletter . Opposition can be made either by clicking on an unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of our promotions or newsletter sending emails, or by sending a request as provided for other rights.
In addition, be aware that if you are not satisfied with our answers, you also have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the CNIL either directly online or by post: 3 Place Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07.
Which cookies for which use?
A cookie (or any other tracer) is a text file stored by a website on your computer or on your mobile phone, in order to collect or deposit data concerning your browsing on this site.
There are several types of cookies, such as:
- "techniques" whose objective is purely technical or allow us to provide you with a service that you have requested from us (for example in the context of your identification to your account, when you wish to be recognized when you leave a comment, monitoring of the basket purchase);
- social network or advertising cookies and in this case, your consent will be required;
- audience measurement cookies.
MY LITTLE CONCEPT only uses the following cookies:
- technical cookies:
to follow your shopping cart (these cookies are kept for 10 days in order to allow you to retrieve a shopping cart started but not finalized for example);
for the management of the subscription to the Newsletter (these cookies are kept for 1 day);
- advertising and audience measurement cookies:
Facebook Pixel – as part of targeted advertising services or to allow you to directly access our content on social networks (with your prior consent which you can withdraw at any time and which you will be asked for again after 12 months, unless you objected before));
audience measurement via the Google Analytics system in order to carry out statistical analyzes of our Site (with your prior consent which you can withdraw at any time and which you will be asked for again after 2 days and 24 months, unless you you opposed before)
A question or a request?
Do not hesitate to contact us :
via our contact form
by the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
by mail to MY LITTLE CONCEPT, 137 avenue Foch, 94120 Fontenay sous bois – FRANCE -